Sussex based telecommunications company Global 4 specialises in phone and broadband solutions for the retail industry. For over 20 years, we have been helping a range of retailers across the UK to overhaul their telephone systems, helping them to save thousands in call costs and line rental. At a time when the retail sector is striving to remain profitable, upgrading to a cloud-based telephony system can save a retailer up to 40%.
When working with us, you benefit from our experience within the retail sector. We provide telephony systems to major brands such as Mothercare, Bright House, Vodafone, Spar, Budgens and many more besides. Global 4 are the telephony supplier of the year for the complete Booker Wholesale Group and the Nisa Brand. In fact, on every high street, there are at least seven main brands using our services.
Global 4 will review your business requirements and recommend a system which fully meets all your telephony needs. By routing your devices through broadband circuits, you eliminate the need for expensive telephone lines, thus saving money and improving efficiency. We offer a range of features including:
- Data circuitry provision for the reliable operation of your PDQ terminals
- A range of equipment allowing a blend of fixed and cordless handsets
- Handset lockdown for publicly located units to prevent fraudulent call activity
- Alarm line deployment & 4G backup for maximum uptime
- A multi-site online portal for site-by-site performance reporting
- On site Wi-Fi access across your retail space
- 24/7 support 365 days a year from a UK based technical team
Global 4 offer a free site visit and systems appraisal that will break down both cost reductions and efficiency improvements. Contact us today to see how we can help you stay connected and save money!
For more information please visit: